Rustenburg Girls’ High School currently has the following vacancy.
ENGLISH HOME LANGUAGE
This top performing girls’ school is looking to replace an experienced teacher of English Home Language. This full time SGB educator post is available from 26 July 2021.
Knowledge and experience in teaching the CAPs curriculum in the FET phase and experience of teaching at Grade 12 level is essential. Must be computer literate and competent in the use of technology for teaching and learning.
Your application must include the following:
- Application form, available for download (Only applications which include this completed form will be considered)
- Certified copies of qualifications, including teaching qualification (minimum 4 years)
- Certified copy of full academic transcript
- Proof of SACE registration
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
Please submit your application to:
Rustenburg Girls’ High School
Camp Ground Road, Rondebosch, 7700
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview and will be taken on a tour of the school and expected to teach a lesson. We reserve the right not to fill the posts.
Rustenburg Girls’ High School is committed to the principles of Employment Equity and to providing equal opportunities. Candidates who meet these criteria will receive preference.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14 May 2021 at 10:00