Rustenburg Girls’ High School currently the following vacancies.
WCED Post Level 2 Promotion Position
Applications must be made through the WCED E-recruitment website
The text of the advertisement, as published in Vacancy List 1 of 2021, is available below:
An experienced Educator is required to Lead and Oversee Change, Transformation and Diversity Initiatives. The Educator is expected to teach Grade 8-12. Experience of teaching Grade 12 is a requirement, preferably in the Languages, Sciences or Mathematics.
The core purpose of the role is Transformation, related communication and the creation of opportunities for the personal development of all learners and staff. This person is expected to take initiative and should have the vision to play an active role in Transformation Processes.
This will include:
- The creation and development of practices and policies that create a culture to embrace diversity and equity;
- Leading the strategic management of the learning provision and the wider development of learners and staff concerning transformation;
- Prioritizing transformation and intervention, with a strong commitment to improving the whole school system
The requirements for this post are:
- A good knowledge of Racial Literacy
- Having participated in Racial Literacy and Transformation workshops/courses
- An understanding of the Transformation challenges facing Public School Education;
- Good problem-solving, organisational, administrative and ICT skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in leading change, transformation and diversity initiatives would be an advantage
- Candidates must be positive, energetic and self-motivated; empathetic and sensitive to the needs of others; calm, hardworking, reliable and persistent.