Rustenburg Girls’ High School is a fee-paying Government school that is partly funded by the Western Cape Education Department. School and hostel fees are reviewed and adjusted annually by the School Governing Body.
The 2020 school fees are set as follows:
- Grade 8 – R51 500 per annum
- Grade 9 – R51 000 per annum
- Grades 10-12 – R48 500 per annum
No reductions are offered for siblings attending the school. Girls must purchase their own uniform, stationery and certain textbooks. There may be additional costs, depending on the subjects the learner chooses e.g. Art girls are responsible for their own paints and brushes.
The boarding fees for Erinville Hostel for 2020 are as follows:
- Learners residing within the province – R57 400 per annum
- Learners residing outside the province – R59 700 per annum