The annual RGHS Golf Day has become a feature on the School Calendar since its inception in 2015. Previous Golf Days have raised money for our Astroturf floodlights, the first Hockey Team Netherlands tour and our Water Purification System, but in our 125th Birthday year we have made our fundraising focus the Rustenburg Bursary Fund which supports members of the Rustenburg community who have fallen on hard times, and enables them to keep their daughters at the school.
The 2019 Golf Day has been booked for Friday the 6th September 2019 and this year will be held at the King David Mowbray Golf Course.
In order to make this event a success, we are looking to secure sponsorships or donation of prizes that will help us build on previous years’ events. There are a few ways in which you & your company could contribute:
- Head-line Sponsorship – if you are interested in being a head-line sponsor for this event, please contact us to discuss terms.
- Hole Sponsorship – R1000 for “ordinary” holes and R2000 for premium spots, including putting green, halfway house and driving range. Holes/areas allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Prize Sponsorship – either a contribution toward the goodie bags that are given to all participants, placement prizes for teams of four or single prizes for competitions such as “Longest Drive” or “Closest to the Pin”.
- Donations – a donation toward our costs will allow us to augment the sponsored prizes, improve the quality of the gifts given to participants or increase the overall amount of money raised.
- Participation – sign yourself and four colleagues or clients up to play in the event, at the reasonable rate of R800 per person (i.e. R3200 for a four ball) – including halfway house voucher and awards dinner.