Sport through exams:
Please note that all sport continues throughout the exam period and continues to be compulsory for Grade 8s and 9s.
We have requested that the Soccer and Yoga coaches change their own personal schedules and come in earlier to coach our girls. (This past week only two girls attended Yoga and two girls attended Soccer). We are encouraging the Grade 10-12 girls to attend when they can. If your daughter has a valid reason why she needs to miss a session please do email the Sports Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Teacher-in-Charge and excuse your daughter. “Studying” is not a valid reason.
League Netball matches vs Reddam Constantia – Thursday 9 May:
- U14A lost 13-19; U14B drew 9-9; U14C won 24-6; U14D won 20-7
- U16A lost 14-20; U16B won 36-5; U16C won 20-3
- U19A won 20-15; U19B won 28-3
Congratulations to the following girls on their selection to a WP Hockey Team:
- WP U18A Erin Coetzee
- WP U18B Nika Hofmeyr
- U18 South Zonal – Ashleigh Noyce; Rebecca Hill; Tyra Ingold; Gemma Watermeyer
- WP U16A Kelly Johnson
- U16 South Zonal – Azrah Dick & Josie Malherbe
- WP U14A Jodie Blows
- Non-travelling reserves – Alhaan Emeran; Amber de Villiers; Lisa Penney; Saarah Magiet
Hockey results vs DF Malan:
Hockey results vs Springfield:
Weekend Hockey match schedule:
The hockey schedule for matches this weekend is below:
SPAR Tournament – Sunday 12 May
On Mothers’ Day our 1st Hockey Team acquitted themselves brilliantly by winning all their pool matches.
Their results were as follows:
- Match 1: RGHS 3 Elkanah House 0
- Match 2: RGHS 4 Bredasdorp 0
- Match 3: RGHS 2 DF Malan 0
The Team travels through to Paarl this afternoon to contend the Final Day of the SPAR Tournament.