26 July 2021 to 1 October 2021
STEP 1: COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON THE RUSTENBURG GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL WEBSITE
BEFORE YOU DO – make sure you have the following information scanned as you will be asked to upload them during the online application process
- A photograph of the learner
- Unabridged birth certificate (must include the details of both parents)
- If you do not have an unabridged birth certificate, then – proof (receipt) of application to Home Affairs
- Not a South African citizen – please still provide a birth certificate as well as a copy of the study permit
- Both parent’s IDs
- If parent(s) divorced or deceased, please provide divorce decree and/or death certificate
- Most recent report (will be the Term 2 report)
- Proof of learner’s residential address – this could be a copy of your Municipal account or Information from you bank or Information from SARS or an affidavit from the South African Police.
- Annexure A – to be completed by the LEARNER: This is a very important document and tells us a little bit more about the learner – please fill in as much information as you can, do not forget to sign and date.
- Annexure B – to be completed by both PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Annexure C – to be completed by the learners CURRENT SCHOOL: This is a confidential document that also provides us more information about the learner. The Primary School completes and sends this document directly to us.
|for access to the Rustenburg Girls’ High School online application|
STEP 2: APPLICATIONS COLLATED
- As applications are completed online, emailed and hand-delivered it takes a number of days to collate this information.
- If your application is incomplete, we will make contact to let you know.
- Any outstanding information may be emailed directly to the school (if you do not feel comfortable coming in to hand-deliver).
STEP 3: APPLICATIONS PROCESSED
- Only completed applications will be processed.
STEP 4: NOTIFY APPLICANTS OF THE STATUS OF THEIR APPLICATION
- Parents will be notified of the outcome of their application by/before 1 October 2021
- If you have been accepted, you will have a date by which you must reply
- If you have not been accepted – you will have an option to place your child’s application on the waiting list. You will need to provide a motivational email/letter with the learners most recent report attached.
- Should you wish to withdraw your application from our school – we will require an email with this instruction.
STEP 5: FURTHER INFORMATION TO NEW LEARNERS
- The next time you will hear from us will be much later in year (we have not forgotten about you!) around September/October we will make contact regarding subject choices, stationery, textbooks (e-books), etc. for the year ahead.
|for access to Rustenburg Girls’ High School admissions policy.|
|for details of Rustenburg Girls’ High School current school and hostel fees.|
|for details of Rustenburg Girls’ High School virtual tour.|
|for details of Rustenburg Girls’ High School subjects offered.|
|for details of Erinville Hostel – Rustenburg Girls’ High School hostel.|